Vaned and vaneless stators are both part of axial, mixed-flow, and radial turbomachines. Therefore, stator design requires high geometric flexibility, similar to impellers. Care must be taken for its accurate design.
- Definition of inflow and outflow cross-sections Flexibility makes it possible to adjust neighboring components
- Support of special designs Free-form stator, axial diffuser, radial diffuser, bowl diffuser
- Geometric features similar to the impeller design Very high geometric flexibility in the meridional and blade design
- Flexible meridional contours Complex shapes possible with control of geometric progressions
- Optional use for flow simulation (CFD) Vaned stators components are used to prepare models for CFD simulation. For example, the user can add upstream and downstream areas
Stator design made easy
Register and download CFturbo software for a free trial today.