CFturbo can be easily implemented in optimization workflows
- Batch mode Executable without user interaction
- Parametric geometry model For all parameters, constraints can be predefined
- Data export to available formats With specification of numerous export parameters
Link CFturbo to any optimizer
CFturbo has been intensively used in optimization workflows with optiSLang and HEEDS. However, the general batch capability of CFturbo makes it possible to use it with any other optimizers, e.g. Dakota, iSight, Minamo, modeFRONTIER, Xtreme or similar applications.
For detailed information about batch optimization functions, see the CFturbo manual.
Examples of optimization workflows
CFturbo + optiSLang + CFX
- Design and optimization of a radial compressor stage for water as refrigerant (R718)
- Efficient map analysis with optiSLang using the example of a turbocompressor
Michael Schimmelpfennig, Dynardo GmbH (Germany, 2016)
- Optimization of a Transonic Radial Compressor Stage using CFturbo, ANSYS-CFX and optiSLang
- Initial Design and Optimization of Turbomachinery with CFturbo and optiSLang
CFturbo + optiSLang + SimericsMP
CFturbo + HEEDS + STAR-CCM+
- Discovering Better Designs Faster for Centrifugal Pumps
STAR Global Conference 2017
- Designing Better Centrifugal Water Pumps, Faster
CD-adapco webinar, 2014
CFturbo + HEEDS + CFX
Contact us - we are happy to assist you.